Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fudagraphed

We went in for a photoshoot with Joe Fuda today. Had ourselves a blast! His notion was to have us running in place, making for an imaginary chase scene. I had to be gingerly about it - I had a spot of minor back surgery last week, getting a lipoma removed from near my spine - and I'm very much still on the mend. (A lipoma, if you don't know, is an innocuous fat cyst, that hurts like a sonofabitch if it has the bad taste to take up residence in a crappy place in your body. Fucker.) So I found myself in the studio, bouncing up and down in place to "Always on the Run" (Joe was carrying the theme as far as he could), paying careful mind to every twitch and twinge emanating from my bandaged-up stitches. A rough, unedited sample of the work in progress is here. he got some great shots of Zack and Scott, too.

He also wanted to do an outdoor sequence with us in vintage snowsuits, but sadly, the shop he'd seen them in the day before was now sold out. Guess there was a run on 70s frigid-wear - go figure!

Really looking forward to the finished results, coming later this week. Might end up as part of the Salvo EP package. We shall see....

No comments: